The “I AM” Men’s Ministry
The “I Am” Men’s Ministry is comprised of individuals who come together each month to fellowship, pray, and serve*. This unique gathering is an opportunity for men to explore together their roles within the family, all aspects of relationship, the workplace, their creative endeavors, and the community. Through open-minded discussions, group service projects within and beyond the Agape community, a deep sense of purpose and fulfillment arises enhancing lives and contributing to good of all.
Programs and events include:
- Mentorship Program: Members of the mentoring team provide a loving, supportive environment for young men to openly express and request mentoring in areas of their lives in which they want personal growth, and to excel.
- Community Service Teams: On a quarterly basis team members serve throughout Metropolitan Los Angeles painting classrooms, cleaning grounds, cultivating gardens, doing cabinetry work, and rebuilding animal shelters.
- Annual Pancake Breakfast: Throughout the year team members demonstrate their culinary talents that have become fundraisers as well as fun for the entire Agape community.
- Retreats and Workshops: Group weekend retreats are held in beautiful areas
Such as Santa Barbara and Sedona, Arizona. Workshops with guest speakers
are conducted throughout the year.
- Meeting times: An open meeting is held on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month, 9am-11:30am. Each meeting begins with a brief meditation and prayer, followed by guided discussion centering around a monthly theme and the book of the month. See below for dates...
* Please note that members of the “I AM” Men’s Ministry serve in many of the programs described in the Youth and Family Ministry Website. Please check out these programs to see if they are areas where you wish to contribute your talents and experience.
For more information please call the “I AM” Men’s hotline:
Rev. Leon Campbell, Jr. and Ron Blair, ALSP, Co-directors
(310) 348-1260 x1335 or send an email using the form below: